Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Industrial visit ~ Ministry of Housing and Local Government



Wahhh.....cant u get what i mean??? so bored to much info to absorb in one time ( but actually im damn to sleepy inside that meeting room..) 


For the first 30minute in meeting room i still lend my ears to the presenter, listen with full concentration..muahaha..1 hours later im start draw a flower...then i proceed with drawing our face..everything that across my mind......i start to yawn..again and again....  plssss....let me go...if i can scream i will do that trust me!!!!


Then finally....Q and A part...ahahahahaaaa........finally...finally...finally.....


"Ok ladies and gentleman that all, we can have our lunch and thank you...."


Yess....lunch....the food is good and they have really superb "sambal belacan"...and after that we have photo session...before we go back to MSU.




**I skipped my Costing 2 class~sorry Mdm Fatimatul.




Moral - prepared to get bored !!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...