Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I hate raya


well....its not like "hate" that i dont want to celebrate 
but the feeling is not there
im like empty in the inside
family are tier apart
but still i show some respect by prepare for the Hari raya
its for aby and ibu
and for me..angah...adik...hari raya or not its still the same
in fact angah told me she hate Hari raya song!
mmmm....me too angah....!!!


abah at kelantan celebrating 1st hari raya with his 2nd wife
( im brave enough saying about that woman in my blog )
~and i hate her so much ok!
 me..ibu...angah...adik...aby in kL
i cant remember for how many time we celebrate hari raya in kL
too many i guess
but i dont feel like im have a hometown
everything happen not like i expect
what im expect???
get married in my hometown
every year celebrating raya at my hometown
for now on kL is my hometown
i like... :))
this is where im belong right now


raya 2010
~pict raya for 2011 still not upload~




Moral - as long as im with my family....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...